Google

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm Not Complaining!!

There has been a sudden increase in the amount of people visiting my blog!!! Over 600 people in the last 4 days to be exact!! Still havent worked out where they are coming from or why, but I'm not complaining!!! The more people that come the better!
I first thought that the counter was playing up, ( I mean 340 people in 2 months and then 650 people in 4 days!!) but I have checked this elsewhere and this number is accurate.

So... Welcome to my 2nd Year Architecture Blog...

Enjoy your stay here (stay as long as you like!!)
Feel free to leave comments, positive or negative, I welcome them!!!

3 Comments:

At 20 April, 2006 16:36, Blogger Kavita said...

How is ur french girlfriend mike?
by the way why do u have an indian dating website add on your blog?
Ha Ha

 
At 20 April, 2006 20:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps people have started linking to your site which then allows more people to see your site and then they link to it. Like dominos lol

 
At 22 April, 2006 15:55, Blogger Richard said...

hey mike, .
great blog really like, hopefully we can talk in the near futere to give me some tips on how to organise my own stuff , .. yeah..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google