Google

Saturday, April 22, 2006

New Design Project...Holiday Retreat

Our latest design Project. To design a holiday retreat just south of Knysna in the Cape in South Africa. It is to house 4 Adult and 4 teenagers for a holiday away from the busy bustle of Suburbia. The building is to be made entirely of timber and is to be situated right on the edge of a lake.

Here are some picture of the actual area around the lake.




















Our site map that we were given. As well as the site model I made:



4 Comments:

At 23 April, 2006 19:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh is that why every second year i saw was carring around those models. I saw like zillions of em and it made wonder what you guys were up to now...

 
At 23 April, 2006 20:53, Blogger Justin Otten said...

Cool beans, nice to see some actual site photos.
Very nice blog. Got some intersting things to show.

Enjoy...
J.

 
At 24 April, 2006 01:32, Blogger Feige said...

Mike, U r my hero (once again ;)). seeing as I was part of the Jewish students who have not been in the loop of things for what seems like forever,bc of our mound of holidays, I missed the hand out and hand in of the site. Building it now, I began to wonder whether I was doing it right and figured if anyone posted their work up, it would be you. Sure enough you have and I am relieved to see that Im doing it right. Thanx :) Ps. cool site photo's.

 
At 22 February, 2007 06:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Timeline for bextra side effects

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google